1. Walmart is open 24 hours— no one needs anything that Walmart sells at 3AM— let the employees sleep. In fact, close everything at 8pm, and on all major holidays.
2. The middle class never gets a break. As such, I propose a four day work week, and fully funded college educations for all.
3. Jury duty is a big bummer. Daily door prizes will be awarded: big screen tv’s, weekend getaways, etc.
4. Bring back debtors prison. Let’s have some consequences for not paying your mortgage, rather than three years free rent while your neighbors foot your property tax bill.
5. I will remove all red light cameras.
6. Anyone found to be abusing government programs will be put to work on all major holidays with no holiday pay.
7. There will be no teenagers. Twelve year olds will turn twenty two on their subsequent birthdays.
8. All dogs will be puppies. Forever.
9. All food will be cake. Chocolate.
10. Slow drivers who clog the fast lane will man the maiden voyage to Mars.
The Daily Post, September 13, 2015, Daily Prompt: The Fun Platform~ If you were the new leader of your country and had the chance to transform something that’s currently an annoyance (or worse) into a very fun activity, what would it be? How would you go about the change, and why would you choose that particular thing?<a href=”https://dailypost.wordpress.com/dp_prompt/the-fun-platform/”>The Fun Platform</a><a href=”https://dailypost.wordpress.com/dp_prompt/the-fun-platform/”>The Fun Platform</a>