Today a friend sent me a link to an article titled: “Five Thoughts That Will Transform Your Life.” I was unable to open the link, so I decided to write my own list.
- I read two things that worried me today. “Dark sense of humor may be a dementia warning sign” and “Poor handwriting is a sign of attention deficit disorder.” My handwriting is
- First Halloween and now this. I just realized I do not have a single button on my clothes today. I am having trouble getting excited about National Button Day, even with the knowledge that the opportunity to celebrate buttons only comes once a year. This year I’ll leave the button celebrations to the Amish.
- If you can’t find your rose colored glasses blinders are a fair substitute.
- I have said “it’s dog eat dog world” even though I’ve never seen that happen.
- I never think about the long freight train and how lucky I am when it isn’t there…but I should.
November 16, 2016