One of Donald (Sadam) Trump’s latest attempts to distract attention from this week’s upcoming testimony in which James Comey will implicate him for obstructing justice—an impeachable offense, Trump has directed his spawn to continue his one sided argument with the mayor of London.
“Rather than the mayor of London attacking maybe he should do something about it,” ~Donald Trump Junior
What Junior (Uday) isn’t considering:
- Mayor Sadiq Khan of London, not his daddy, was attacked- first by terrorists, and then by Donald Trump who is failingly using the terrorist attack on London Bridge to further his unpopular political agenda.
- Mayor Sadiq Khan of London, has ignored Donald Trump’s twitter attacks because he has been busy “doing something” with regards to terrorism.
- Donald Trump is not the boss of Mayor Sadiq Khan of London.
- Donald Trump Junior is supposed to be handling Trump family business affairs and have no part in politics, as per the Immoluments Clause of the Constitution, which pertains to conflicts of interest.
- No one elected Donald Trump Junior to sit there with his natty over gelled hair and talk about London. In fact it is questionable, and increasingly unlikely, that anyone elected daddy to sit where he sits with his strange hair talking about London.
And Eric (Qusay) is attempting to distract by making the rounds and speaking of Russia:
“It’s the greatest hoax of all time, I was there throughout the campaign. We have no dealings in Russia. We have no projects in Russia. We have nothing to do with Russia.” ~ Eric Trump
He sounds so much like his daddy.